Well trained and experienced doctors (Registered Medical Practitioners) will be made available for home
Trained and deployed for patient care. They perform assigned tasks such as taking vital signs, and provide
Well trained and experienced respiratory therapists will be made available for patients. Respiratory therapists
Worried about taking your mother or father for doctor’s appointment on a working day?
Physiotherapy involves a mix and match of different exercises and modalities (as and when required)
to help a person achieve the function/movement he has lost or to improve, enhance or improve the already existing performance. It also helps in postponing deterioration at times.
Types of Physiotherapy exercises:
1) Passive Physiotherapy: In PROME (Passive Range of Motion Exercises), the physiotherapist will move your limb along the joint range. This is often performed on patients who are unable to move their limb.
2) Mobility Exercises: These are basically aimed to improve the range of movement at any joint. These exercises may be assisted or forced depending at times.
3) Strengthening Exercises: To improve the tone or strength of any muscle, the muscle needs to be challenged to perform. Taking into consideration the existing power of the affected muscles, programme would be charted out. The programme might start with just assisted exercises and eventually progress to active and then resisted exercises.
4) Co-ordination Exercises: They are designed to improve the lost co-ordination.
5) Balance Exercises: Patients are put through different postures which would challenge the balance mechanism and improve the balance which has been affected.
6) Postural Training: Various exercises are incorporated to increase the strength of week muscles. Stretch the tight muscle and tone all the different muscles involved in maintaining the overall good/correct posture.
7) Gait Training: Many patients lose their normal gait pattern due to reasons varying from a simple ankle sprain to complex neuro-muscular problem. Patient is guided to the normal gait pattern, depending upon the flaws in pattern pointed out and correctional techniques are taught and explained.
8) Stretching Exercise: Aimed at stretching stiff joints / muscles / ligaments.
9) Relaxation Exercises: Exercises which would help to reduce the tone in the tensed muscle.
Nursing services- Nurses visit patient’s home for providing prescribed medication by physician. They
Now forget going to the hospital early in the morning, waiting in long queues to get your fasting sugars
Medicines are equivalent to treatment for many diseases. On time availability of medicines at is the key.
DAYS OF HARD WORK
HOME HEALTHCARE SERVICES
HOME HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS